Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Chef David Kinch’s first cookbook, Manresa: An Edible Reflection is now available! Purchase your copy at the restaurant or a number of local bookstores and online retailers including Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Indiebound, and iBooks. Join Chef at a number of signings and events in the Bay Area and Southern California this October and November including:
• Wednesday, October 30: Culinary lecture titled “Reinventing California Cuisine” featuring Chefs David Kinch and Daniel Patterson at the Jewish Community Center of San Francisco (JCCSF). Visit the JCCSF website for tickets.
• Sunday, November 3: The Butter Paddle in Los Gatos. Stop by this local gift shop between 1:00pm and 3:00 pm for a special signing with Chef Kinch. For details, call The Butter Paddle at 408.395.1678.
• Sunday, November 10 from 11:00am – 1:00 pm: Chino Farms in Rancho Santa Fe. Chino Farms is a family-owned farm, established in 1946 on 50 acres of river-bottom land in Southern California.
• Tuesday, November 12 at 7:30 pm: Kepler’s Book Shop in Menlo Park. For more information, visit the events section of the Kepler’s website.
• Thursday, November 21 at 7:00 pm: Rakestraw Books in Danville. For information on the event, please visit the website or call 925.837.7337.