• Second Showing: “The Farmer & the Chef” This Weekend
• The Manresa Bread Project Heads to Palo Alto
• Manresa Receives James Beard Foundation and IACP Nominations
• Love Apple Farms
• "Fremont Mandarin Punch" Cocktail Recipe
Saturday, March 15, 2014
Labels: Manresa Bread Project
James Beard Foundation and IACP websites.
annual tomato plant sale begins on Saturday, March 29 at Ivy’s Porch in Scotts Valley. Find the right plants for your garden and choose from more than 100 varieties through June 1. For more information on the upcoming tomato plant sale as well as classes and tours at Love Apple Farms please visit the website.
Labels: Love Apple Farms
Fremont Mandarin Punch
1 ounce Plymouth gin
1/2 ounce cherry rum
3 ounces Fremont Mandarin Juice*
1/2 ounce lime juice
1/4 ounce Cointreau
2 ounces soda
1 dash Angostura bitters
• Combine all ingredients and stir. Pour over ice in a rocks glass. Garnish with a Mandarin wedge and leaf.
*Substitute Mandarin Orange juice from your local organic grocer