1.5 oz Del Maguey Mezcal Vida
1 oz Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur
1 oz Tamarind Infusion
0.5 oz Fresh Lime Juice
• Combine Del Maguey Mezcal Vida, Luxardo Liqueur, Tamarind Infusion, Lime Juice and ice in a cocktail shaker and hard shake.
• Strain into Paris Saucer or Champagne coupe and serve without a garnish.
25 oz water
12.5 oz Sugar
6.5 oz Tamarinds (peeled)
• Combine water and tamarinds and bring to a slow boil.
• Add the sugar and stirred until dissolved, some of the pulp from the tamarind will dissolve as well.
• Let cool down and strain.